The Cayman Business Guide has been built to shows everyone WHERE Businesses and Professionals are located on all three islands as well as what they do and what they offer to the public. This guide tells them about You and Where You Are, How to get there, Your Contact Information and connection to your Webpage if you have one. This guide shows them Where to Stay, Where to Shop, Where to Eat, Where to do Business, Where to have Fun and What things are happening in Cayman. It makes things easier for you to be found.
Now everyone can discover Where You Are. If you do business in The Cayman Islands and want more people to find YOU!
Just let us know. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You can also SIGN-UP & list your own information on this website. Click here to see us on Facebook.
We have been involved in internet marketing since 1990. We build and sold our first internet website in Chicago in 1990 and it’s still going strong today. Over the years we have seen the internet grow to over 1 Billion on-line shoppers. We have seen over the past few year how it has changed for desktop and laptop PC’s to I pads, IPhones, Tablets, and now WiFi wrist watch devices.
Someday your Grandchildren will ask you “What is a Book?” Grandma or Grandpa as all they want to do is click and surf to find out what is going on, where to go,how to get there, and what to buy…
Why You Need to be connected to our Cayman Business Guide and have your own webpage listing in the site?
More than 1 Billion shoppers are now online, purchasing everything from books to computers to cars to real estate to jet airplanes to natural gas to you name it. If you can imagine it, someone will figure out how to sell it online Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed — which is fine because websites never sleep! A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock — even weekends and holidays!
- Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage — especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Your business should be at their fingertips.
- Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve you overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
- Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
- Do You Know 266 Million People? That is the number of North Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is well over one billion.
- Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
- Websites Are Not Just Local – They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.